Christo Davids as Errol
Here are 10 things you do not know about Christo Davids popularly known as Errol on 7de laan
- Christo is 30 years old, born August 20, 1983
- He is also a writer and a director
- Christo started his career at the age of 11 when he starred in the television series Onder Engele, for which he was nominated for the Artes Award in 1996 for Best Actor in a TV series.
- He has appeared in the movies Ernest In The Army (1998), Shooting Bokkie (2003), Forgiveness (2004) and Boy Called Twist (2004).
- He won the Best Actor award at the 2001 George Arts Festival and Regional Best Actor 2000 at AKTV for the stage play Raka.
- He also wrote Bullets over Bishop Lavis directed by Jody Abrahams that premiered at the KKNK 2011 and also had a run at the Baxter Theatre in March 2011.
- He is the Artistic Director of Cape Heart Theatre Company and one of the Company Directors of Jester Productions together with Jody Abrahams and Diaan Lawrenson.
- Christo spent the first ,nine years of his life in Eastridge,Mitchells Plain.He later moved to Heidelberg to stay with his late grandfather,Goliath Davids who was a big inspiration to him
- He is married to Cindy Davids
- He studied a law degree at U.W.C in 2006