Hunter Tylo as Taylor Hayes
Here are 10 things you do not know about Hunter Tylo popularly known as Taylor Hayes on Days of our lives
1. Hunter is 52 years this year, born July 3, 1962
2. Tylo was born Deborah Jo Hunter in Fort Worth, Texas, the daughter of Jo Anne and Morris Jabez Hunter
3. Tylo subsequently became well known after playing regular roles in US daytime soap operas.
4. Her television debut was on All my Children in 1985. She was fired from the role in 1988, on the grounds of having a relationship with another cast member, Michael Tylo
5. She was offered a role of Dr. Taylor Hayes on The Bold and the Beautiful She initially resisted the part but eventually relented. She began her tenure in 1990
6. In 2000, Tylo released her autobiography, Making a Miracle
7. Tylo left The Bold and the Beautiful in 2002. She returned to the show in 2004 for a two-episode appearance as a vision. In May 2005, she returned as a series regular
8. Hunter has been nominated and has won four awards
9. Tylo has been married three times and has four children. She married her first husband, Tom Morehart, in 1980.
10. On November 29, 2009, Tylo married Gersson Archila in a secret ceremony in Las Vegas, Nevada.In 1987, she married actor Michael Tylo, with whom she had daughters Izabella Gabrielle and Katya Ariel Tylo