Skeem Saam actor Clement Maosa was on the hunt to find his smooothest fan while viewers at home uncovered some interesting facts about the star during the exciting live quiz show. In Tropika Smoooth Fan, four die-hard celebrity fans were chosen out of thousands to compete in a variety of interactive games and ultimately Ndumiso Mlangani was officially crowned Clement’s smooothest fan. Ndumiso won prizes to the value of R25 000 and will now move on to compete in the final alongside the smooothest fans of the other celebrity contestants in the hopes of winning R250 000 cash and a Honda Amaze.
These Are Some Of The Exciting Things We Learned About Clement Maosa On Tropika Smoooth Fan:
- Clement was born on the 9th of May 1988.
- Besides being an incredible actor, Clement is also a dancer. He is currently part of the Soweto’s Finest dance group which often compete locally.
- The dance group is mostly known for their iSibhujwa dancing style.
- While Clement has cemented himself as one of the most exciting soapie actors in the country today, when he was a child, he initially wanted to be a soldier growing up.
- After matric, however, Clement went on to study an LLB and essentially landed his dream role of Kwaito in the hit soapie.
- After graduating from the University of Limpopo, Clement practiced law for just three months.
- Clement’s mother tongue is SePedi.
- Clement is in love. He proposed to his now fiancé on the 12th of May this year and they are currently planning their wedding which promises to be a massive celebration.
- Clement is one of five children.
- Clement is a social media sensation. He currently has over 170 000 followers on his Twitter page and over 750 000 Instagram followers making him incredibly influential.