Khanyi Mbau unearthed her smooothest fan while viewers at home uncovered some interesting facts about the star during the exciting live quiz show. In Tropika Smoooth Fan, four die-hard celebrity fans were chosen out of thousands to compete in a variety of interactive games and ultimately Nkosindiphile Nkosi was officially crowned Khanyi’s smooothest fan. Nkosindiphile won prizes to the value of R38 000 and will now move on to compete in the final alongside the smooothest fans of the other celebrity contestants in the hopes of winning R250 000 cash and a Honda Amaze.
These Are Some Of The Exciting Things We Learned About Khanyi Mbau On Tropika Smoooth Fan:
- Khanyi Mbau was thrown into the spotlight when she was just 17 years old and since then, she has worked her way to becoming one of the biggest stars in South Africa.
- Khanyi played the South African music icon Lebo Mathosa in the stage production Drama Queen.
- Khanyi has a musical side to her. The star previously dabbled in music and can play the piano.
- Khanyi considers herself a foodie and her ultimate favourite dish is chicken feet.
- The star explored the tech space by launching her very own app named Khanyi Mbau Digital – which was well-received on launch.
- Khanyi is a big fashion lover and got the chance to see what happens behind the scenes at a fashion house when she teamed up with Kazard to launch her very own range of T-Shirts.
- Khanyi currently stars as Beauty in the brand-new Leon Schuster film ‘Frank & Fearless’ and will return to the big screen in 2019 in a film titled ‘The Red Room’ which sees her star as Zama, a woman who loses it all and is thrust into the horrifying world of human trafficking.
- Khanyi is a mother to 11-year-old Khanukani. The two have an incredible relationship and the star often posts images of her having fun with her daughter on her social media pages.
- Khanyi’s brother is the popular internet sensation Lasizwe Dambuza who has crafted an impressive start to what is expected to be an incredible career in the limelight.
- Khanyi’s favourite Tropika flavour is pineapple.