Racism is a big challenge in South Africa but luckily here is a guide to deal with a racist in any environment or setting across South Africa! See 7 Ways To Deal With A Racist
1. Press charges; as many as the law allows
2. Report her to Professional Association
3. Report her to Human Rights Commission
4. Petition Legislature to outlaw racist remarks
5. Pressure employer and colleagues to isolate her
6. Pickett outside a locality linked to her; give her Black Waves
7. Maintain public pressure; give media her (alternative) details
8. Identify her circle of enablers who like her racists points.
Repeat points 1 – 7
Do the same for every other racist coming out of the closet.
Source: Khaya Dhlanga